Thankful for a week of good things and a somewhat stable emotional state of being. Thankful for my God who never changes, is always steady, is always faithful to stick with me. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
244. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you 1 Peter 1:3-4
245. Planning for a weekend in the Keys with my cousin and his family.
246. Planning for trip to San Fransisco. Looking forward to seeing Alcatraz and crossing it off my bucket list.
247. My temporary nursing license has arrived from Arizona!
248. Anderson family reunion is going to happen in June!!! 12 weeks!!!
249. That even though certain laws in Numbers seem half written, one sided and unfair to certain people, God is able to help me understand his intentions and ultimate love and mercy for me.
250. And we urge you brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:14-18
251. That I can encourage my fainthearted favorite #1 son to face his fear of the unknown future, to push passed it to come to Arizona and right now, today, in this moment, he’s back onboard!
252. A cool, foggy bike ride.
253. That my salvation is not from works but the finished work of Jesus Christ. So when I blow it ( and I blow it everyday) I trust in that.
254. Today may be Thursday, but it’s like Friday because I have off from work tomorrow.
255. Watching the plans of the Lord unfold in the life of my favorite #2 son and the joy it’s giving him as he pursues hard after Jesus.
256. It’s Friday AND I have the day off AND God IS GOOD!
257. For all flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever.
1 Peter 1:24-25
258. 4 weeks until San Fransisco to hang with my favorite DUDE!!!
259. One more cold front after weeks of semi hot weather.
261. 1 week until I get to be in the same place as both of my favorite sons.
262. Getting to work a full shift for weekend differential, but not having to work terribly hard because there were no cases.
263. 58° in sunny south Florida. It’s amazing out there!
264. And the crowds that went before him and that followed him were shouting, “Hosanna to the son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!” Matthew 21:9
Happy Palm Sunday!