A list of observations because I have observed I like lists. 😉
- The world is filled with miracles, like the day I was born again. You just have to look for them.
- If you watch the sunrise from the beginning, you will see most of the colors of the rainbow.
- walking on trails brings me into the presence of the Lord.
- Birds are everywhere. The plain birds have the most beautiful voices. The colorful birds have cringey, squacky voices. Black birds make cool clicky sounds.
- I love the sound of walking in the dirt, gravel, snow.
- The sound of the ocean on a beach with round stones is magical.
- Watching elderly couples hold hands, dance, hug is a beautiful testament to perseverance.
- Feeling a beating heart while doing open heart surgery is something I will never forget.
- The silence in the wilderness is stunningly calm.
- I do my best thinking, dreaming, planning while walking/hiking.
- Signs of spring!
How do you observe the world?