23 weeks in Arizona! Just about 6 months. For the first time in many many years, I want to put down roots. Crazy, right? I am thankful. It was the word for 2015. Now I have a new word. But I’m not going to stop counting or posting my thankful. Thankful never stops…
994. Another road trip this week.
995. H. I. K. I. N. G.
996. Riding the scooter and remembering the fun of a scooter ride.
997. “but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31 ESV
998. Overheard a boy on Echo Canyon Trail, “Did you see those pilgrims dad?”, referring to the Amish folks hiking.
999. Seeing Amish folks on Echo Canyon Trail.
1000. <— Reason enough.
1001. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV
1002. For the blizzard that shot across New Mexico and Texas that has closed the road to visiting my friends because that’s the way it goes sometimes.
1003. “One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.” Psalm 27:4 ESV
1004. The last day of an amazing year!
1005. Because it’s the best day to say ‘See you next year’. 😬
1006. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉 2016
1007. “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 ESV
1008. So much fun hiking Picacho Peak with #1son today.
1009. “And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:2 ESV
1010. The relief that comes when you wake up from a bad dream.
1012. “Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.” Proverbs 13:3 ESV
1013. Learning to live a new word — generous