20 weeks in Arizona. The hiking is getting more challenging. The adventures more adventurey. I am so thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
931. “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14 ESV
932. ““Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us).” Matthew 1:23 ESV
933. Hiking a new trail. Lookout Mountain.
934. “so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.” Hebrews 9:28 ESV
935. Even when I wake up a bazillion times.
936. 10. More. Days!
937. The automated speeding ticket that ironically didn’t slow me down from reaching my destination.
938. The reminder to slow down.
939. Even when the day is aggravation.
940. [The Lord said,] “Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!” DEUTERONOMY 5:29 ( NIV )
941. I am more sinful and flawed than I ever dared believe, more loved and welcomed than I ever dared hope. ELYSE M. FITZPATRICK
942. Finding someone to take my call.
943. 1. More. Week!
944. Early dismissal.
945. Watching the cats play with teeny tiny things.
946. Brilliant people don’t deny the dark; they are the ones who never stop looking for His light in everything. Ann Voskamp
947. New hiking buddies.
948. Siphon Draw to Flatiron proved to once again show I am always in the right place at the right time even if every muscle in my body aches at the moment.
949. People judge by outward appearance, but the L ORD looks at the heart. 1 SAMUEL 16:7
950. The injured hiker was rescued from the flatiron.
951. That the name of Jesus is lifted high on the radio this month.
Joyful 3rd Sunday of Advent!