19 weeks in Arizona! Hiking mania continues. Advent. Jesus is coming! I am thankful! It’s my word for 2015.
910. “This also comes from the Lord of hosts; he is wonderful in counsel and excellent in wisdom.” Isaiah 28:29 ESV
911. A universal number to call for help should never be taken for granted, especially when you have lived in places that have no emergency medical services.
912. Remembering to get an oil change.
913. Christ, “in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” Colossians 2:3 ESV
914. Happy December!
915. A day of floating.
916. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” Genesis 1:27 ESV
917. I am alive because God chose to create me.
918. Autumn IN a river.
919. The Lord came down!
920. The peacefulness of 3am.
921. God looked for me.
922. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.” Isaiah 9:6-7 ESV
923. Today is my favorite BIL’s birthday.
924. 2. More. Weeks!
925. Discovering the whistle built into my REI hiking pack!
926. Meeting new people on the hike today.
927. 1502ft elevation gain. New personal best.
928. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?” Psalm 56:3-4 ESV
929. Every detail in my life passes through the Lord’s hands.
930. Heat in the morning. AC in the afternoon. TIA. This is Arizona.
Happy 2nd Sunday of Advent!