18 weeks and counting up! So. Very. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
889. “Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15 ESV
890. Wind Cave and dinner with my favorite #1son.
891. 52 hike challenge.
892. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” John 14:27 ESV
893. My friends.
894. Locating a long lost colleague.
895. “And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.” 1 Chronicles 29:13 ESV
896. #2son is in Pennsylvania for TG with the fam.
897. The festive atmosphere in the OR the day before a holiday.
898. “Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!” Psalm 100:4 ESV
899. Long sleeves. Long pants. Socks. Closed toes.
900. Thanksgiving gatherings with family for food and friends for hiking.
901. My uncle Mark. He makes me laugh.
902. 3 weeks until #2son visits!
903. Speaking to a friend while I run made the run fly by.
904. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead” 1 Peter 1:3 ESV
905. Lost Goldmine Trail with my awesome hiking group.
906. That I found my awesome hiking group thanks to my awesome #1son.
907. “and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.” Romans 8:17-25 ESV
908. Advent begins.
Happy Sunday! Advent!