17 weeks in Arizona. I’m sure this is the way the weather will be in heaven. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right. I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
868. “Brothers and sisters, think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” Philippians 4:8 NCV
869. The way the citizens of Paris are supporting each other.
870. Signed up for my first backpacking adventure!
871. “Now, everything has been heard, so I give my final advice: Honor God and obey his commands, because this is all people must do.” Ecclesiastes 12:13 NCV
872. First 10k in 95 minutes.
874. “He takes care of his people like a shepherd. He gathers them like lambs in his arms and carries them close to him. He gently leads the mothers of the lambs.” Isaiah 40:11 NCV
876. Epic urban hike to Tempe where I ran into a fight between a man and woman, maybe homeless, and a Tempe police officer who knew the man by name and was compassionately being a peacemaker instead of abusing his authority like I’ve witnessed so many times in the past, His quiet voice calming the man down.
877. “I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart. I will tell all the miracles you have done.” Psalms 9:1 NCV
878. When it feels like Friday at work even though it’s Thursday.
879. Hearing a song you haven’t heard for 30 years.
880. “Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.” Psalm 63:3 ESV
881. Actual Friday.
882. 4 weeks until #2son visits! Vacation!
883. “Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.” Psalm 100:3 ESV
884. “But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.” Psalm 3:3 ESV
885. Peralta Canyon to Freemont Saddle to see Weavers Needle. This Arizona landscape that God has created.
886. “O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.” Isaiah 25:1 ESV
887. Mercy Ships
888. Food shopping with #1son always makes me laugh.