16 weeks in Arizona. I have fallen in love with hiking. I never knew I could love hiking as much as I do. I am so thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
847. Potentially found a new hiking buddy! God always hears my prayers!
848. Goat Camp Trail. 7 miles up and back. White Tank Mountains. Awesome hike!
849. Being off on a Monday is always nice.
850. 9 mile hike in less than 3 hours.
851. Finding out I’m call 2, not call 1.
852. Cream cheese brownie.
854. Daytime high of 64°.
855. The sound of the gravel crunching under my feet.
856. 10 years. HBD 2 me.
857. “LORD, you are great and powerful. You have glory, victory, and honor. Everything in heaven and on earth belongs to you. The kingdom belongs to you, LORD; you are the ruler over everything.” 1 Chronicles 29:11 NCV
858. Catching up with #2son about life and the crazy amazing adventure he’s on.
859. Friday the 13th. Because 13 is my favorite number and because Friday.
860. 5 weeks until #2son gets here!
861. Hiking. Hiking. Hiking. Did I mention hiking? Sunrise Trail with 5 strangers through meetup. Had a fabulous time. Getting hiking buddies.
862. My only brother was not in Paris this week.
863. All the survivors and the ones who helped each other.
864. Peaceful Saturday in the OR.
865. Getting a screen window for my bedroom. Even though it isn’t a perfect fit.
866. “But dear friends, use your most holy faith to build yourselves up, praying in the Holy Spirit. Keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the Lord Jesus Christ with his mercy to give you life forever.” Jude 1:20-21 NCV
867. That I don’t care about how many people read this list as much as I care about the most important One who reads it.