15 weeks in Arizona. 15 weeks! I love it here so much. Have you figured that out? I’m like a broken record. I can’t help it! I’m so very thankful! It’s my word for 2015.
826. “My eyes are always looking to the LORD for help. He will keep me from any traps.” Psalms 25:15 NCV
827. ^ Nothing could be more true. Even when I am lost, I am not lost because the Lord knows just where I am.
828. Even when sleep is elusive.
829. “Come, let’s sing for joy to the LORD. Let’s shout praises to the Rock who saves us. Let’s come to him with thanksgiving. Let’s sing songs to him” Psalms 95:1-2
830. Slept through my first earthquake.
831. Apparently, Arizona has earthquakes. Don’t know why I’m surprised. It is surrounded by beautiful mountains.
832. “So they called Peter and John in again and told them not to speak or to teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered them, “You decide what God would want. Should we obey you or God? We cannot keep quiet. We must speak about what we have seen and heard.” Acts 4:18-20 NCV
833. #1 found the courage to tell me a secret that has been eating away at him to find out I love him regardless because he is mine.
834. Even though God is still letting him wander in the wilderness and I am filled with doubt, I still believe he will be saved.
835. “So brothers and sisters, since God has shown us great mercy, I beg you to offer your lives as a living sacrifice to him. Your offering must be only for God and pleasing to him, which is the spiritual way for you to worship.” Romans 12:1 NCV
836. There’s something about a day off in the middle of the week.
837. Running with a jacket on.
838. 6 weeks until #2 arrives!
839. Finding out there are more than 60 trails to hike on in Phoenix.
840. Discovering a new neighborhood.
841. Lists make me happy.
842. Shaw Butte Trail with new trail runners that made me like a mountain goat. No more slipping.
843. Having dinner with new friends who understand the Gospel.
844. Dreaming about doing the Arizona trail. 838 miles from Mexico to Utah.
845. It’s peppermint mocha owl hat season.
846. Secured a plane ticket to Orlando for January to cheer for #2 while he runs the Disney marathon!