The first week of my second contract. 14 weeks in Arizona. The weather has taken a turn for the cooler. I love it and I am thankful! It’s my word for 2015.
805. “He paid attention to me, so I will call to him for help as long as I live.”
Psalms 116:2 NCV
806. “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, sure and strong. It enters behind the curtain in the Most Holy Place in heaven,” Hebrews 6:19 NCV
807. Up and over Camelback Mountain. And then up and over again. In 4 hours. In one piece. With just a pulled muscle.
808. ““I told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have trouble, but be brave! I have defeated the world.”” John 16:33 NCV
809. Even when I’m sad for no apparent reason.
810. Even when I feel like an outsider.
811. “But if we live in the light, as God is in the light, we can share fellowship with each other. Then the blood of Jesus, God’s Son, cleanses us from every sin.”
1 John 1:7 NCV
812. Today my dear friend Jacquelyn was born.
813. The hematoma is getting smaller even as the bruise is getting bigger.
814. “God is fair; he will not forget the work you did and the love you showed for him by helping his people. And he will remember that you are still helping them.”
Hebrews 6:10 NCV
815. I can do stairs for working out.
816. God chose me specifically to do what I do.
817. “The LORD is my rock, my protection, my Savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender.”
Psalms 18:2 NCV
818. 7 weeks until #2son comes to visit!
819. Even being on call will not stop me from being thankful.
820. “Later, Jesus talked to the people again, saying, “I am the light of the world. The person who follows me will never live in darkness but will have the light that gives life.””
John 8:12 NCV
821. Sleeping with the windows open and being cold enough to need socks and the air didn’t turn on one time in 24 hours!
822. More than 60,000 patients served and counting.
823. Celebrating daylight savings time because now my people are only 2 hours ahead and I don’t have daylight savings time jet lag. 🙂
824. Happy November!
825. “The LORD is close to everyone who prays to him, to all who truly pray to him. He gives those who respect him what they want. He listens when they cry, and he saves them.” Psalms 145:18-19 NCV