13 weeks in Arizona. I’ve reached a milestone. I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
784. Switching solution companies at work is a beautiful thing!
785. I’m not on call on the new schedule! Praise the Lord!
786. Getting out of work early is awesome!
787. “Jesus is the only One who can save people. No one else in the world is able to save us.””
Acts 4:12 NCV
788. Typing on a new tablet that was a bonus for upgrading my phone. What can I say? I’m a techno geek.
789. <— why 6 is afraid of 7. I’ve been waiting all year for this day to say this phrase! I am a nerd like that.
790. Echo Canyon trail in the super quiet early morning coolness.
791. Meeting a nice woman on the trail who told me about other great hiking adventures.
792. I became an official resident of Arizona on this ‘Back to the Future’ day.
793. Fire before us. You’re the brightest. You will lead us through the storms.
795. Standing against bullying.
796. Even when I am rejected.
797. “We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.” Galatians 5:1 NCV
798. 8 weeks until #2son gets here!
799. “But I will sing about your strength. In the morning I will sing about your love. You are my defender, my place of safety in times of trouble.” Psalms 59:16 NCV
800. Up and over the whole trail on Camelback even with a broken butt.
801. On to the next 13 weeks! Woo hoo!
802. “Then Jesus said, “I am the bread that gives life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35 NCV
803. You never know how much you take running water for granted until a water line breaks. Even then, I can still afford to buy bottled water from the grocery store up the street.
804. That I can sit down with less pain today.