12 weeks and counting. I am so very thankful! It’s my word for 2015.
763. Even though I drove to the DMV and I looked cute for a new AZ license.
764. Happy Columbus Day! Or Indigenous Peoples Day for the American Indians!
766. Even when I lose computer documents.
767. Sometimes justice prevails.
768. The Lord is my help.
769. Figuring out I can use a baseball hat to block the afternoon sun when I’m driving.
770. “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26 ESV
771. #1son is content for the moment.
772. Persevere and keep doing good to everyone. There will be a reward. Jesus.
773. “We must not become tired of doing good. We will receive our harvest of eternal life at the right time if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9 NCV
774. Bought #2son his ticket to visit for Christmas!
775. “The ways of God are without fault. The LORD’ s words are pure. He is a shield to those who trust him.”
Psalms 18:30 NCV
776. Really really glad it’s Friday.
777. 9 weeks until #2 comes to visit!
778. Unseasonably rainy.
779. Drove to Globe Arizona to the Apache Jii festival. Super fascinating!
780. My favorite sister was not seriously injured when she totaled the car today! THANK YOU JESUS!!!
781. “It is better to correct someone openly than to have love and not show it. The slap of a friend can be trusted to help you, but the kisses of an enemy are nothing but lies.”
Proverbs 27:5-6 NCV
782. I don’t have any call this week!
783. Made it up and down Echo Canyon Trail with only a cracked phone casualty. Go me!