11 super fun adventurous weeks in Arizona. I am so very thankful! It’s my word for 2015
742. Working all night reminds of me of how much I appreciate my day shift job. (I’m pulling thankful out of a magician hat today)
743. Ridiculous last minute requests coming via text message and waking me up after working all night help me appreciate logical people. (I warned you)
744. After 4 hours of sleep, COFFEE! And I don’t have to go back to that place until tomorrow.
745. Having kid size feet means I can get some cute kicks not available to big feet.
746. Even though I don’t feel like I had a day off because working all night is like having jet lag.
747. <— Well this is just an airplane and I’m thankful for them.
748. The rain is cold in Arizona.
749. Wearing a jacket 2 months earlier than I’m used to.
750. Taking care of an inmate who loves Jesus too.
751. Netflix on the patio. Cool breeze blowing.
752. Spotting the medevac as it lands.
753. Even when I’m running late and the gas tank is empty.
754. “But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. There is no law that says these things are wrong. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified their own sinful selves. They have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do. We get our new life from the Spirit, so we should follow the Spirit.” Galatians 5:22-25 NCV
755. Temperature in the 70s at night. Just right.
756. Free flu shot. Because everyone likes free stuff right?
757. Grand. Canyon. Road. Trip!!!
758. The super sweet travelin’ co worker who took my call for me!
759. Another successful road trip accomplished. We saw a tarantula, a really pretty type of blue jay, a squirrel with huge ears and bushy black and white tail, and a coyote! Bright angel trail is amazing. Can’t wait to go back and hike further down. 👍🏼
760. Coffee and Bible on the patio. Cool breeze. Sunrise.
761. Saying no to adding extra things just because I think it will earn me a gold star.
762. “We have freedom now, because Christ made us free. So stand strong. Do not change and go back into the slavery of the law.” Galatians 5:1 NCV