October has arrived. People say it’s one of the nicest months in Arizona. I say everyday is nice in Arizona! I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
721. Week 10 begins and I’m counting up instead of counting down for a change.
722. Riding in the car with the windows down.
723. Love birds in the wild.
724. Train whistles in the dark.
725. Bible study on the patio.
726. Conflict resolution, while not fun, is a good thing.
727. A gift from a co-worker.
728. There always seems to be enough.
729. Good music.
730. Happy October!
731. A day off during the week is like an oasis of time.
732. Meeting ladies for coffee to talk about Mercy Ships because one lady applied to serve with them. Mercy Shippers are everywhere!
733. Friday! One week until the big Grand Canyon hiking adventure!
734. I am a friend of God. He calls me friend.
735. 5 number sequences. Like zip codes.
736. Cute new cowgirl boots.
737. Suzie sitting in the boot box.
738. 4.5 hours of callback because it really hit the fan and forgiveness and grace for my bad attitude.
739. Cool patio mornings with coffee and the Lord.
740. Receiving a package of gifts from my mom for the kitties and piggy.
741. They say when the locusts stop singing rainy season is over. The locusts have stopped singing.