9 weeks in. I am so very thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
700. The high today was 78°.
701. Tropical storms reach Arizona. This makes me so happy.
702. Solar powered led fairy lights.
703. Being invited/included to a baby shower for a co-worker.
704. Gifted with tamales from a co-worker.
705. Being surrounded by mountains.
706. First day of fall! Current temp, 74°!
707. Hammock stand came!
708. A day off in the middle of the week to be lazy and rearrange the outdoor room.
709. To celebrate the second day of fall, Arizona temperatures climbed to 105°. Last ditch effort by summer to hang on?
710. Only had to stay 2 hours on call today.
711. A pretty new patio rug made in a Navajo pattern from recycled plastic.
712. I get to watch 2 cute little dogs this weekend for a friend.
713. Hanging out for dinner with my cousin and her sweet baby because I’m watching 2 cute little dogs this weekend for a friend.
714. It only took 5 minutes to get from my friend’s apartment to my cousin’s house so I could hang out for dinner with my cousin and her sweet baby because I’m watching 2 cute little dogs this weekend for a friend.
715. My apartment complex is the circumference of a .25mile track, making it very convenient to throw on my trainers, walk out the door, and get those 10,000 steps.
716. IKEA. Need I say more???
717. Indoor/outdoor dining set that didn’t break the bank.
718. The way Arizona smells so smokey.
719. The full moon over the desert.
720. The silhouette of the world as the sun rises.