7 weeks in Arizona. Even with a freeway shooter on the loose, I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
658. Even though I have lots of fuzzy glochids in my hand, the pain stopped. Sort of.
659. Power is out. Again. Water works though. And the temperature is < 100°.
660. That I can use the symbol buttons to save time typing. Well not really. But I am still thankful for them.
661. A full day of work.
662. Accepting criticism even though it didn’t feel constructive.
663. Learning to accept things I cannot change.
664. Phone call from a friend.
665. Getting through the day without issues.
666. Freeway signs that make me laugh because the wording could have more than one meaning. “For shooting tips call…”
667. Even when I’m sad.
668. Formulating a spiritual battle plan.
669. Choosing to love people who seem unlovable.
670. Getting to work all my hours for the week even though it was a holiday week because I get to work 10 hour shifts.
671. Getting to be the nurse for 2 sweet boys with special needs, to calm them, to see them laugh.
672. Watching the cats stalk each other to play.
673. Watching the cats watch the birds.
674. Climbed Camelback Mountain via Echo Canyon Trail with #1 and got back to the bottom in one piece.
675. “LORD, you are my God. I honor you and praise you, because you have done amazing things. You have always done what you said you would do; you have done what you planned long ago.”
Isaiah 25:1 NCV
676. Fraud protection, while inconveniently cancelled my card, saved my bank account.
677. Finding a new trail to ride my bike.
(5)678. Who do we appreciate!?