6 weeks in and I’m loving Arizona more and more! I am so thankful! It’s my word for 2015.
637. #2son saw a doctor and is being treated for an infection.
638. Got to do an ORIF of a pelvic fracture for the first time. I’ve waited 22 years for this.
639. Looking forward to tackling the next hike.
640. Successfully hiked Cholla Trail, a first on the first.
641. Meeting a nice woman and her daughter while hiking Cholla Trail.
642. Surviving a major storm when I didn’t think they had major storms in Arizona.
643. Prompt service to take care of wet carpet after storm flooding.
644. The storm blew in Inca doves and black collared doves. I ❤️ birds.
645. Getting out of work early and Finding out the co-workers think I’m nice and nobody is saying anything bad about me.
646. The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone. Isaiah 9:2
647. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
648. Surviving a 13.5 hour workday.
649. 2 “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
650. Making plans for a day trip with a co-worker.
651. Being asked to extend my contract and getting sent home early. Again.
652. Epic road trips. Sedona red rocks. The. Grand. Canyon! Reindeer on the side of the road! Temperature in the 80s with cool breezes and rain storms and rainbows. What. A. Day!!!
653. Talking about Jesus all day long with a co-worker turned new friend.
654. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for the beauty of Arizona.
655. That I can drive 2 hours north this winter and see snow. Lots and lots of snow!
656. Holiday weekends.
657. Elevation of the south rim of the Grand Canyon is 6800ft. The highest I’ve been on US land yet!
Happy Sunday/Labor Day weekend!