We’ve been in Arizona for 4 weeks now. I’m loving it so much! I’m so thankful to be here. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
596. The top of South Mountain has a spectacular view of the whole valley.
597. A fabulous meal cooked by a fabulous #1.
598. Don’t jump to conclusions — there may be a perfectly good explanation for what you just saw. Proverbs 25:8 (Message)
599. Confirmation that I jump to conclusions way too easily.
600. Learning sooner than later the importance of foot cream in the desert.
601. Praying for 2 of my patients for peace before surgery.
602. Sharing a short version of my testimony with 4 people in my OR room.
603. Learning that one of my coworkers is 100% Native American is so exciting!
604. #1 has 2 new job opportunities.
605. Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian community and the museum and the hospitality of the ladies and being invited to return for mesquite pancakes.
606. Dinner with Jess and Bryan and Riley and #1.
607. #1 got 2 job offers and starts a new job on Monday!
608. The power keeps failing. In the sunshine.
609. I have a patio.
610. Sunrise on McDowell is beautiful.
611. Power is out again and the gates are closed. Trapped inside an apartment complex. Haha. But the water still works!
612. For the neighbor who called the emergency number.
613. Camelback mountain is even more gorgeous up close.
614. Echo canyon trail. I need closed toe hiking shoes.
615. 33-35 Oh, let me sing to God all my life long, sing hymns to my God as long as I live!
Oh, let my song please him; I’m so pleased to be singing to God. But clear the ground of sinners — no more godless men and women! O my soul, bless God! Psalm 104 (The Message)