Week 3 has come and gone. It was a rough one at work. New place. New people. The challenge of finding stuff. It’s all good. I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
574. Riding 3/4 of the way up a very long hill thanks to all the riding over the last couple of years.
575. Seeing water birds like a heron and a pelican in Arizona.
576. Having Monday off because I start 10 hour shifts this week means I get to have lunch with #1 and my sweet cousin and her little baby girl too.
577. Made it over the hill. Didn’t get hit by the car that didn’t see me as it was pulling out into traffic.
578. Car dealership will replace the tires they forgot to change before selling the car to me.
579. Making a date with my cousin and her baby to visit me in my new home so they can see where we live and enjoy a swim.
580. Even just hearing about a fantastical dust storm is awesome.
581. My first solo day at the new job was a bit bumpy initially, but I soon got into the groove.
582. Sleeping almost 8 hours after trying to readjust to a new schedule.
583. Opposite shifts with #1 mean I get to greet him at weird hours of the day and hear how he’s doing.
584. Abby and Suzie have added so much depth to my little family. They make me laugh out loud with their antics like hearing that Abby was sitting in GustaferGPig’s hay basket staring at him.
585. Working with a PA who loves Jesus and is bold enough to play her Christian music even when the anesthesiologist didn’t want to hear it, saying “stop complaining, it’s good for you!”
586. Caught Abby in GustaferGPig’s cage myself this morning! LOL!
587. Made it through a very stressful,Friday at the new job without completely losing my mind. Always something to be thankful for.
588. 114°. Hottest day yet!
589. Clean living before God and justice with our neighbors mean far more to God than religious performance. Proverbs 21:3
590. The Message translation of the Bible.
592. The Lord saved my life from dying in the desert by inventing Google Maps. He’s a genius!
593. Having a sweet cousin in the same metropolitan area to hang out with is a complete joy.
594. Bob and Betty, the bird couple who’ve found the bird feeder I placed on our patio.
595. Decorating after not decorating for 11 years. Maybe I’m home on earth?