Week 2 is officially in the memory books. And oh what memories! I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
553.I really love the fourth watch of the night.
554. My heart will sing. No other name. Jesus. Jesus.
555. <— Well. Because.
556. “Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.”
Psalm 119:165 ESV
557. Co-workers sharing their knowledge of Arizona. Bark scorpions. Jumping cactus. Yes. Jumping cactus.
558. A complex large enough to walk/jog/run in.
559. The Chinese cultural center where #1 and I enjoyed some really good food like we haven’t had in years.
560. Riding the scooter in the desert and discovering the wind can be scorching.
561. Being able to afford a rental until the Lord turns the thermostat down in Arizona.
562. “Let my soul live and praise you, and let your rules help me.”
Psalm 119:175 ESV
563. Ice cold coffee is nice here in the desert of Arizona.
564. An awesome maintenance staff who fixes things like clogged drains, unbalanced ceiling fans, broken water heater valves, and faucet regulators.
565. Meeting a new potential friend for coffee and hitting it off.
566. Because it’s Friday and I think I can.
567. <— Because this is a good sequence and I’m a nerd like that.
568. It rained for a couple of hours and brought the temperature from 110° down to 81°!
569. #1son had his first day of work and seems encouraged.
570. After 28 months (a very personal best record), I bought a car!
571. Being able to share the Gospel with the finance guy at the car dealership.
572. Meeting up with my new friend and her roommate at my new church to worship.
573. If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence. Psalm 94:17 ESV