It’s been a long, exhausting week. The last week in south Florida. So much to do. So many people to see. Very little sleep. But I made it through. I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
490. This is the first day of my last week of work at the current hospital. It is also the last Monday I will live in south Florida.
491. Had to have a funeral for my single cup Keurig maker. It gave me a solid 18 months of coffee joy. It also gave me an excuse to buy a 10 cup Cuisinart coffee maker. Because coffee!!!
492. I pulled my ankle off the hot scooter pipe before getting a full thickness burn.
493. The last Tuesday in south Florida.
494. Meeting a friend for coffee before work.
495. Learning about the mother load of free boxes in the basement of the hospital.
496. The last Wednesday in south Florida.
497. #1 is safe after being rear ended on the scooter AND the scooter wasn’t damaged either.
498. Being so excited I cannot sleep AND being able to pack at 4am because #1 is out for the night with friends.
499. The last Thursday in south Florida.
500. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:13-17
501. Everything is ready to load on the truck.
502. The last Friday in south Florida AND the last day of work at this hospital.
503. The driest rainy season ever!
504. It rained so hard yesterday the roof at work leaked like a sieve AND now the froggies are singing and praising the Lord for joy!
505. The last Saturday in south Florida AND the last day in south Florida!
506. Packed and ready to go in just 4 hours! For the friend who volunteered to take the Pidgeon and for the friend who helped load the truck and gifted me a selfie stick, haha.
507. Arriving at our first stop of the journey. Gainesville. Turns out I CAN drive a 16ft box truck.
508. One GustaferGPig met his new kitty sisters, Abby and Suzie without fuss or fanfare. #1 didn’t fare as well when he was woken by Abby with a claw greeting.
509. For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. Psalm 84:10
510. Getting to spend quality time with #1 and #2 before we head west on Wednesday.