I can hardly believe I have entered into the last week of living in south Florida! It feels like reaching the end of an international flight and the plane is on the final descent or when I sailed on the Africa Mercy for days from Guinea to the Canary Islands with nothing to look at for miles and suddenly land appears. And boy howdy! I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
469. I have one brother. Today is his birthday. I love him and I’m thankful to have him in my life even if we don’t see each other often or see eye to eye. He ain’t heavy. He’s my brother.
470. The next 2 weeks are going to fly by. I want to be very here in my life.
471. Cute new waterproof OR shoes to model for the last 10 days at this current hospital.
472. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls. - 1 Peter 3:8-9, ESV
473. Jesus restored me to the Lord.
474. Getting caught in a super loud thunderstorm while riding my bicycle.
475. 10 more days!!!
476. Dreaming of all the space.
477. Fort Lauderdale —> Gainesville —> New Orleans —> San Antonio —> El Paso —> Phoenix.
478. Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast. (Psalm 119:90 ESV)
479. The apartment may fall through because my favorite #1 son may not pass the background check. I freaked. Then my favorite #2 son called “randomly” and he reminded me to trust God. We will have a place to live.
480. All things are possible for God.
481. Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word. (Psalm 119:74 ESV) One day several years back, I was walking in the hallway of church with Karla. We ran into Jennica who I had become friends with. karla looked at her and knowingly, softly said to Jennica, “remember the girl we were praying for? This is her.” Jennica cried. This is what the scripture above means. Thank you for saving me Lord! Thank you! Thank you for your provision and protection. Thank you for friends who love you. Thank you!
482. My mom is 77 today. My nephew is 13 today. Remembering my cousin who passed away on this day 34 years ago. This was the first day of active duty USAF nursing. This is a very significant day in my life. Important things happen on this day.
483. It’s officially official. We have a place to live in Arizona!
484. One. More. Week. Until the epic cross country road trip!!!
485. I. Love. Road. Trips.
486. We’re gonna see Mexico!!! Maybe someday I’ll visit Mexico. Not this time because #1 doesn’t have a passport. Must encourage the passport getting.
487. Last Sunday in south Florida.
488. Goodbye breakfast with a very dear friend and #1.
489. Friendship means never having to say goodbye forever.