Stuff I’m thinking about today :
- I tend to turn people, family, coworkers into enemies, people out to get me, get in my way, foil my plans. I also tend to exaggerate things, blow things up, make mountains out of molehills. Enemies? Really? I know what an enemy looks like and I believe I can safely say I do not have any human enemies. The devil on the other hand.
- I’m going to fit in better in Arizona than Florida. Why? Because I’m like a cactus, tender on the inside, tough and prickly on the outside, with a sense of humor as dry as the desert. 😜
- Grey’s Anatomy is ridiculously dramatic. So is House. As medical shows go, they are barely accurate. Don’t judge me for sinning differently than you.
- I’m getting so excited for the big move, my head might explode.
- If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m easily excited, saddened, angered, fearful, fearless, and all my emotions make my head want to explode.
- I turn the thermostat up when my favorite #1 son isn’t looking. I like to mess with his head. Plus it’s too cold in this house.
Happy Tuesday/last day of June!