I’m not proud of the way this week started. In the words of All Sons And Daughters, I am a sinner, if it’s not one thing it’s another. I am thankful the Lord doesn’t remember my sins. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
517. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:25-26 ESV)
518. Stingrays and manatees.
519. Smoothing over family troubles as best as possible and remembering I need to forgive 7×70 times.
520. A family that forgives me when I don’t deserve forgiveness.
521. Feeling ashamed means I have a conscience.
523. Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain! Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. (Psalm 119:36-37 ESV)
524. Despite my worst efforts, my family still speaks to me.
525. <— symmetry
526. <— landed on —> 6/25 palindromes.
527. Let your steadfast love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise; then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me, for I trust in your word.
and I shall walk in a wide place, for I have sought your precepts. (Psalm 119:41-42, 45 ESV)
528. The skills to be on a team that saved a woman from bleeding to death from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
529. The Lord is allowing me to do a lot of emergency surgery since I got my new contract to work in a level 1 trauma center. Preparation.
530. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.” (2 Chronicles 16:9 ESV) I love the truth in this verse. The whole verse.
531. 3 weeks to go. Almost there!
532. Found a place to live! It’s huge AND affordable.
533. This is the first of the last 3 weekends in Florida and I don’t have to work!
534. Bless the Lord oh my soul.
535. We give thanks to you, O God; we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds. (Psalm 75:1 ESV)
536. Thanks to a lady I met on the ship, I signed up to volunteer with Remote Area Medical USA for a clinic in Lexington Kentucky in the fall.
537. That same friend is going to join me there!
Thankful to join Give Me Grace