Stuff I’m thinking about today :
- I’m feeling discouraged, defeated, sad, sorrowful, and ashamed.
- I don’t deserve any of the friends in my life.
- I let the behavior of my family (particularly my mom) over the weekend get the best of me until I snapped, going on the attack, killing them with my words, taking them down when they didn’t even realize they were doing anything wrong because they don’t know Jesus the way I know Jesus.
- I made my brother cry. I am so ashamed. It doesn’t matter I spoke truth. I didn’t speak truth in love. I was a clanging cymbal. I made my 48 year old brother cry.
- I apologized to everybody before the day ended and they forgave me. I don’t know why they would forgive me?
- I am the opposite of Jesus.
- I am so ashamed I don’t know why God would choose to save me?
- I’m not awesome or special or anyone worthy of knowing even a little bit.
- I’ve got to stop.
- Forgiving myself is the single hardest thing to do.
- I have to treat my family with love, kindness, mercy, and patience.
- I am the worst sinner I know.
- Why do I keep forgetting?
Back to work today where I will remain silent in sorrow.