The big adventure commences in less than 4 weeks! But first a reunion with some family from home! I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
496. Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their heart, (Psalm 119:1-2 ESV)
497. Online Bible studies.
498. The Lord is always with me. Always. All day. Everyday.
499. Saw a beautiful brilliant red Cardinal, a rare sight in south Florida.
500. How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. (Psalm 119:9-11 ESV)
501. Crying relieves the explosive pressure in my head.
502. In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. (Psalm 119:14-15 ESV)
503. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. (Luke 6:31 NASB)
504. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. (Romans 12:18 ESV)
505. Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. (Psalm 119:18 ESV)
506. My favorite #2 son arrives today for a weekend of family reunion fun in key largo with the brother, sil, nieces, mother, and cousins!
507. It’s Thursday today, but it’s my Friday at work. Even though I didn’t sleep great all night, it’s my Friday at work. Oops! Turns out Wednesday was my Friday.
508. Missing the sunrise in Key Largo because of staying awake until 2am having a conversation with my cousin who is more like my brother.
509. Remembering to focus on the good.
510. Sitting in a cool place with a direct view to the Atlantic Ocean.
511. All the stars are visible in Key Largo, even the Milky Way.
512. Walking to Starbucks for a skinny mocha reward.
513. The sound tires make when they drive over gravel.
514. Did you ever have something on your bucket list and not know it until you saw it and climbed to the top of it because it looked impossible but you didn’t let impossible stop you? ✔️ #lighthouse
515. Accidentally buzzing my hair to a quarter inch in length because I thought the number two blade Was actually a number five blade makes me thankful I have a nicely shaped head and hair.
516. Remembering the earthly dad whose blood runs through my veins and the Heavenly Father who makes me live.
Happy Sunday! Happy Father’s Day!