With just a little more than a month left in Florida, I am absorbing as much othe beach and humidity as I can get and I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
475. I got a new Fitbit and my clever favorite #1 son says it stands for the “fiendish institute for tracking bystanders in transit.” Hahaha!
476. This is the first of 3 short weeks at work.
477. I have the best sister ever.
478. Whether I find my own housing or the company finds me housing, God will supply my needs.
479. There’s plenty of time to work out the details.
480. Having people who want to say goodbye.
481. I’m going to miss humidity. It makes my skin soft.
482. People willing to help me find a place to live because I’m too busy and don’t know where to go.
483. The pain in my neck and shoulders. Not everyone can feel physical pain.
484. The most wonderful gift of my #2 son was given to me on this day in 1991.
485. The Fitbit tracks my bike rides too.
486. Watching the piggies chase each other round the bend.
487. 5 weeks until Arizona!
488. 1 week until the Anderson family reunion and a long weekend in Key Largo!
489. Coffee in a tin cup from Alcatraz because is there any cooler kind of cup? It cups your hot beverage hot and your cold beverage cold.
490. Romans 8:14-17 ESV For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.
491. Even though they wake me up at 3am or 4am or 5am, the piggies have brought a new dimension to my life.
492. The Fitbit is really really motivating. Really.
493. 5 days until I’m reunited with my dad’s half of the family!
494. The bird that has dive bombed me 2x in the same spot of my cycling circuit!
495. Lending an ear to a person who needs to talk.
Thankful to join Give Me Grace