Life is very emotional for me this week and I am thankful. Its my word for 2015.
433. He answered, “Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see.” (John 9:25 ESV)
434. What would Memorial Day be without a little rain?
435. GustaferGPig is going up and down the ramp in the piggy dream house. All. By. Himself! It only took him 3 days to muster the courage! PidgeonGPig, on the other hand has been using the ramp like a BOSS since day 1! My piggies are the BEST!
436. Making it through the first official goodbye as I had farewell ice cream with my sweet friend who is headed back to Nicaragua for 3 months on a missions trip. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be sad.
437. That I don’t have to worry about any other patients but the one right in front of me.
438. Leaving work early is always something to cheer.
439. Learning how to tie the Ian Knot.
440. Sharon sharing the Ian knot with little ol me.
441. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart; Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art; Thou my best Thought, by day or by night, Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
442. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13 ESV)
443. Discovering things about my brain I didn’t realize before.
445. Were the whole realm of nature mine, That were an offering far too small; Love so amazing, so divine, Demands my soul, my life, my all. Isaac Watts 1707
446. 7 weeks until Arizona! 3 weeks until the Anderson family reunion!
447. Watching new buildings go up on my bike route. I like to see the progress from foundation to finished home.
448. Breakfast with a friend to talk about life and Jesus. Beach party with another friend to celebrate her graduation and to talk about Jesus. Having a chance to get to know another new friend and talk about Jesus.
449. Receiving the most beautiful letter from my favorite #2 son for Mother’s Day 19 days after the fact because he says I matter to him everyday.
450. That God redeemed our lives and relationships despite my lack of skills.
451. I get to be the one who supports and encourages 2 awesome, unique sons.
452. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” (Matthew 18:20 ESV)
453. As much as I hate conflict, I’m always so glad when there’s conflict resolution.