And with this week, May is half over bringing me 1 week closer to Arizona. 9 weeks left. Yes I know I’m not supposed to start a sentence with a number, but it’s my blog and I’m thankful to make grammatical errors if I choose. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
391. This I know, that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? (Psalm 56:9-11 ESV)
392. Deciding to pursue talk therapy. Again.
393. Got my Arizona license in the mail. Woohoo!
394. I surrender all.
395. My favorite #1 son does the dishes for me without complaining or me asking.
396. He loves me despite all that transpired over time.
397. Day 13. It’s my favorite number. 13.
398. For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy. - Psalm 92:4, ESV
399. Feeling happy.
400. A recommendation from a good friend.
401. Making a coffee date with another good friend.
402. National palindrome week. Another fun, albeit useless thing to celebrate. 51015, 51115, 51215, 51315, 51415, 51515, 51615, 51715.
403. Ride your bike to work day.
404. Working early means starting the weekend early.
405. The Father of mercies and God of all comfort.
406. A new little pig name PidgeonGPig, AKA GPBrown, AKA Brownmon as a playmate, AKA sparring buddy for GustaferGPig, AKA GPig, AKA Pigmon.
407. Coffee with a sweet sweet friend and sister in Christ.
408. The courage to walk away from the cutest little dog at pet store #4 on the search for the little pig’s new friend.
409. Almost chopping my finger off with a box cutter doesn’t count. And it wasn’t even more than a 4mm slice.
410. Having the supplies to make the piggie cage bigger thanks to the Home Depot.
411. Knowing how to make the piggie cage bigger thanks to my love of building stuff thanks to my dad and my job. Yes my job. We rebuild stuff there. 😉