What a week. I am so thankful I got spend it with my friend. Thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
349. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. (1 Corinthians 2:12-13 ESV)
350. This part of California is beautiful. Nothing like Southern California. People actually follow traffic laws
351. The Winchester house with all its strange and maze like rooms.
352. Seeing the Pacific Ocean after 20 years.
353. The beautiful California coastline.
354. My friend has recently been declared legally blind but she’s okay and has the best sense of humor about the whole thing. I speak to her about God and Jesus but her heart is very hard. But God. (What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each. I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. (1 Corinthians 3:5-7 ESV)
355. Apparently I’m not allergic to cats anymore.
356. ALCATRAZ!!! On my bucket list since I was 15!
357. So happy someone built San Fransisco with its awesome Rollie coaster hills and cool cable cars and gorgeous bridge and bay and water front.
358. I don’t even have the words for Yosemite.
359. 6192 ft. The highest I’ve ever been on the ground.
360. It’s been a fabulous year!
361. ^ It’s my birthday! Chapter 52 starts today!
362. The fog.
363. All the birthday greetings both near and far.
364. The last day of an amazing adventure week.
365. The beauty of Northern California is something I hope I never forget. Hummingbirds, Stellar’s jay, deer, snakes, harbor seals, sea lions, wild flowers, honeysuckle, eucalyptus, avocado, orange tree groves — some of the sights and smells
366. Mountain View, San Mateo, San Fransisco, Monterey, Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz, Bonney Doon Beach, Pigeon Point Lighthouse, ALCATRAZ, San Jose, Yosemite — makes me want to come back for more. So many awesome places still to be seen.
367. Home sweet home.
368. Hugs from my favorite #1 son.
369. The medical emergency in the plane wasn’t too much of an emergency and witnessing the classic “if there’s a doctor onboard could you please ring your bell.”