So much thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
328. Just 5 more days of work stand between me and my friend in San Fransisco!
329. Yes. I love counting down to events. I’m so glad I know how to count backwards.
330. For the tasty meal my favorite #1 son prepared for us.
331. <— my childhood home house number in Pennsylvania.
332. Sharing the Gospel with one of the general surgeons who happens to be Jewish because he asked me what my Philippians 1:20 tattoo meant in plain English!
333. So many frogs singing in the gutters on this steamy morning after a good soaking rainfall.
334. Rainy season has returned. The frogs are so happy.
335. 3 more days until San Fransisco! 6 days until Alcatraz!!!
336. That I finally grasped the Gospel and took hold of it and received it and said yes to Jesus!
337. Going 2 years without a car. A personal best.
338. Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. (1 Timothy 1:15-17 NIV)
339. Getting pulled into the office by my manager for my negative attitude, while embarrassing, was a good kick in the pants.
340. Even though he was nothing but trouble, still is, he is the father of my favorite #1 son and I am thankful for him. Today is his birthday. I pray for him to meet Jesus.
341. Only 1 work shift stands between me and 10 days of vacation. Woohoo!
342. When a really cheesy novel leads to a seriously fun, cheesy conversation with my favorite #1 son.
343. That these notes are perfectly synchronized on all my devices.
344. The day has arrived to travel to San Fransisco to see my dear old friend and to meet an internet friend in real life!!!
345. 3 days to Alcatraz! I’ve been waiting all my life for this!!!
346. Being treated to lunch by an internet friend who is now a real life friend, seeing the beautiful town she calls home. Quality time having church in a burger joint.
347. Seeing the little cat I gave to my friend years ago flourishing in her care takes me back to such good memories.
348. Talking for hours and hours about nothing and everything like we’ve only been apart for a few days, our rhythm unbroken.