God is in the details and I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
286. A day to gather rest and recovery from a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Gainesville to see my favorite #2 son.
287. That the Lord has not forgotten how much we want my favorite #1 son to be saved.
288. That he sent a good friend of my favorite #2 son to sit with my favorite #1 son OUTSIDE the church to love on him and till the hard ground of his heart, to minister to him the love of our Heavenly Father, to approach him ever so slowly as not to scare him away like the skittish creature he is.
289. I have a really nice landlord.
290. The fingerprints are processing.
291. I made it through the day mostly quiet.
292. So happy my favorite #1 son got his first paycheck so now he can go back to living and having fun and leaving the house!
293. Happy at the prospect of being home alone!
294. Happy to see him smiling a huge smile.
295. The air conditioner is on the fritz, but it’s okay. I have lived in hot places without air conditioning before and lived to tell the stories.
296. That my favorite #1 son kindly reminded me that riding in the wind is resistance training.
297. A new round of #FMFsnailmail.
298. 2 weeks until San Fransisco!
299. I’m going to get paid for taking ACLS!
300. 14 weeks until Arizona!
301. This is the last Saturday I have to work in April.
302. The air conditioner got fixed.
303. Today is the 101st day of the year, in case you didn’t know.
304. The craniotomy did not happen because the Lord is merciful.
305. Sharing the Gospel of Jesus with co-workers for more than an hour, encouraging them, building each other up.
306. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20 ESV)