It’s the happiest Sunday of all! Praise the Lord Jesus is risen. I am so thankful!
265. That God can see the big picture of what’s happening in the world and keep it together.
266. That my pessimism doesn’t stop me from helping the people in front of me.
267. It is finished.
268. Sharing a nice 17.5 mile bike ride with my favorite #1 son on a cool, sunny, breezy day in south Florida.
269. Open windows for 2 days means fresh air and cool breezes. Sitting outside in the shady, cool, breezy air, reading Les Miserables.
270. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. (1 Peter 2:9-10 ESV)
271. April showers bring May flowers. At least somewhere where the 4 seasons exist. Happy April!
272. That I handled a crisis with my favorite #2 son without freaking out for a change.
273. That God chose me just because he wanted to choose me. Not because I’m awesome because I am so NOT awesome.
274. And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” (Luke 22:19 ESV)
275. Internet banking abolished the need to balance a checkbook!
276. Food shopping is more fun with my favorite #1 son.
277. On this Good Friday I am thankful to know Sunday is coming!
278. When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, “It is finished,” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. (John 19:30 ESV)
279. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:23-24 ESV)
280. Road trip to Gainesville today with my favorite #1 son to visit my favorite #2 son!
281. San Fransisco in 3 weeks to see my dear old friend DUDE!!!
282. Land-o-Lakes cinnamon sugar butter spread.
283. I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Matthew 28:5-6
284. Church with my favorite #2 son while we pray for my favorite #1 son to know Jesus.
285. That I get to be the one to provide comic relief for my favorite 2 sons.