Half way through March. Things are being accomplished. One week with my favorite #1 son and we haven’t killed each other. The weather is turning warmer. God is good. And I am thankful. It’s my word for 2015.
202. The challenge of navigating living with my favorite #1 son after years of living apart.
203. Wanting to be a good example of Jesus to him because he doesn’t know Jesus at this point in time.
204. Knowing that living with my favorite #1 son is like being thrown into refining fires and this time will hopefully make me a better version of who the Lord created me to be.
205. That the Lord doesn’t dish out punishment to me the way I dish out punishment to others.
206. Who has spoken and it came to pass, unless the Lord has commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and bad comes? Why should a living man complain, a man, about the punishment of his sins? Lamentations 3:37-39
207. Excited about the 2 things that came in the mail yesterday. 1) an awesome t-shirt to celebrate pi day, 2) the fingerprinting card from the Arizona Board of Nursing!
208. People may steal my physical identity, but they cannot steal my identity in Christ!
209. That I found out before any major damage was done.
210. My fingerprints and application for temporary nursing license in Arizona are whisking their way to Arizona right now!
211. That the bike crash today didn’t result in major injuries.
212. That I finally figured out how to let go of the anger that has been plaguing me all week long.
213. For The awesome text message I received from my favorite #2 son :
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” (John 14:1-4 NIV)
214. It’s Friday. I have the day off. And it’s Friday the 13th for the second month in a row.
215. That I can encourage my favorite #2 son with the word of God and he receives it because he loves Jesus too.
216. That my #2 son is also my brother because he is adopted into the family of God is a miracle.
217. It’s pi day of the century! 220.127.116.11:26:53 ha ha!
218. That God created a number that has confounded mathematicians through the ages. I wonder when they gave up trying to divide 7 into 22?
219. The Banyan tree in all its majestic beauty.
220. My #1 son woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I get to witness it. Never thought I’d be saying something like this again!
221. Praying for my co-workers to have a smooth and peaceful day overflowed into me having a smooth and peaceful day.
222. That I can tell exactly what day of the year it is by dividing the third gift of the day by 3. Today is day 74 of 2015. You’re welcome. 🙂
Thankful to join 3DLessons4Life, The Weekend Brew, Sunday Stillness, #TellHisStory, Three Word Wednesday, Spiritual Sundays, Give Me Grace, Unite, SDG Gathering, Monday Musings, Small Wonder, Tell Me A True Story, Tuesday at Ten, Coffee For Your Heart