And just like that, it’s March!
I have to tell you I am not good at waiting. I sent my application for an Arizona nursing license out just over a week ago. I know they received the application because they processed the fee. 🙂 Now the waiting game begins. I have a love/hate relationship with the ability to track stuff. On the one hand, you can see exactly where your stuff is, but on the other hand, it’s like waiting for a pot to boil or paint to dry. Even in this, God is teaching patience. And I am thankful. It’s my one word for 2015.
160. Riding my bicycle today without a jacket for the first time in weeks.
161. Lamenting for a friend who is slowly losing her sight and for another for the loss of a child.
162. We have this hope as an anchor for the soul sure and strong. Hebrews 6:19
163. Behold I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. Exodus 23:20
164. That my #1 son is so loving that he told me to reach out to my friend who is losing her sight to invite her to come and live with us because we love her.
165. That my friend Will consider the invitation!
166. Dreaming of sunrise and sunset from a new horizon.
167. Riding my bike this morning, I smelled wood Burning, which led to dreaming of living in a new land where winter is more tangible and campfires sound so appealing.
168. Search me oh God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23–24
169. That the Arizona board of nursing has received my application in a timely fashion!
170. That my #1 son is going to be coming to stay with me until we make the big move!
171. Discovering that our future home has a crazy weather phenomenon called a haboob!
172. That I get to do Life with some really awesome people.
173. Sitting around, discussing current events with my #1 son.
174. In just one more week I will have a companion and a roommate!
175. Breakfast with a sweet friend, catching up on life.
176. Being surprised to find out another sweet friend is in town when you knew she was coming to town but somehow forgot anyway.
177. Being encouraged by all the things God is doing in the lives of the people I love.
178. A day off with all the glorious possibilities.
179. A new month and all that lays ahead, good or bad.
180. Blessed be the Lord for he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield, and him my heart trusts and I am helped. My heart exults and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28: 6–7
Thankful to join 3DLessons4Life, The Weekend Brew, Sunday Stillness, #TellHisStory, Three Word Wednesday, Spiritual Sundays, Give Me Grace, Unite, SDG Gathering, Monday Musings, Small Wonder, Tell Me A True Story